Registering a company in Czech Republic is not only profitable, but also very convenient, as far as the conditions for business activity are very favorable in Czech Republic.
Among all types of legal entities in Czech Republic an s.r.o. (limited liability company) is the most convenient. Registration and formation of a company in Czech Republic of this type will take minimum time and funds.
General information on Czech LLC (s.r.o.)
- The company’s term of functioning is not limited. A company can be closed only by court decision;
- Annual reports are filed by a company once a year, until 31th of March. If the turnover is higher than determined, reports are filed quarterly;
- Director and shareholder may be the same person;
- Number of shareholders: from 1 to 50;
- According to the law, it is not necessary for the director to obtain a Czech work permit, he may work according to an agreement as a private individual with the company;
- Number of directors is not limited. Director may take any decisions within the company’s business activity, if it is not stated otherwise in its Memorandum;
- It is necessary to pay the share capital. The amount is not limited, starting from 50 EUR. When registering a company, you may pay 50% of share capital. The rest must be paid during the next 5 years;
- Company formation in Czech Republic usually takes 15-20 days from the day when all the necessary documents are provided by the founders.
UniverseLAW offers full range of professional services, associated with business organization in Czech Republic:
- preparation and submission of the documents, required for business registration in Czech Republic;
- legal address;
- preparation and filing of documents for company registration as a tax payer;
- arrangement of visits and accompanying clients for the notary office visits;
- assistance in opening a bank account.